LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS - Attendance Primary - 8 January 2020
What you will learn
• planning a strategy for managing the statutory attendance process
• customising SIMS Attendance to meet the specific needs of your school
• understanding the links with other functionality in SIMS
• identifying the most efficient way of collecting attendance data
• understanding how to maintain attendance data effectively
• reporting attendance data to help monitor attendance.
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for maintaining Pupil/Student attendance records. An understanding of attendance procedures and familiarity with SIMS would be beneficial.