LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS Discover Analysis - Primary - 8 October 2019
What you will learn
• creating Venn diagrams and filtering by year, key pastoral factors, attendance, behaviour and end of key stage assessments
• working with data from previous academic years
• creating student groups based on the information provided by Discover; using these dynamic groups in SIMS, on the SIMS Home Page, in Attendance and as Assessment marksheet filters
• defining and setting up dynamic group ‘alerts’ to be able to track when students join and leave a dynamic group (for example for tracking persistent absentees)
• using SIMS user defined groups in Discover.
Who is it for?
Staff who use SIMS and who wish to enhance their data analysis by using the powerful graphical analysis tool, SIMS Discover.