LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS – End of Year Seminar Primary - 28 April 2020
What you will learn
This half day seminar explores the pastoral arrangements for the new academic year – the following topics will be covered briefly:
• create a new academic year and set up the school diary
• record changes to teaching staff
• make pastoral structure adjustments including creating new class groups
• undertake pastoral promotion routines to update year group and class group memberships for the new school year and print class lists
• create new intake groups and pre-admission groups including the import of data from the LA ATF and CTFs
• process leavers
• perform general housekeeping routines
• produce required reports
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for preparing SIMS for the new school year who are experienced users and have a good knowledge of SIMS including Pastoral Officers, Administrative Staff and Data Managers.