LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS – Life Without Levels - 17 March 2020
What is it?
This is a simple guide to the new Programme of Study marksheets in SIMS. The programme of study marksheets form the core of Capita SIMS' new assessment without levels (AWOL) solution. The course will show you how the new marksheets can be used to record formative assessments for the entire national curriculum
What you will learn
• Track and monitor pupil/student progress against the National Curriculum
• Easily record formative assessment and summative judgement against specific national curriculum statements
• Locking Target
• Exporting to excel and accessing reports
• Entering of data into marksheets
• Adding and editing statements
Who is it for?
Staff with responsibility for handling assessment