LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS – Office User Further Skills Primary - 12 May 2020
What you will learn
• identifying and correcting duplicated data
• customising correspondence
• creating user-defined groups for correspondence and tracking purposes
• creating user-defined fields to record data specific to your school
• setting up emergency alerts system and establishing log to evidence communication with parents and others
• managing agents and agencies
• using Quick Reports to extract data
• using a range of bulk data processes
• reporting on and deleting data in line with GDPR requirements.
Who is it for?
Administrative staff or data managers with responsibility for the quality of the data held in SIMS for internal and school census requirements