LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS School Standard Reporting – All Phases - 16 October 2019
What you will learn
• running pre-defined reports
• meeting GDPR requests
• modifying and creating reports to produce lists
• creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels
• the use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®
• incorporating sub-reports
• using analysis output
• exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.