LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS School Standard Reporting – All Phases - 9 June 2020
What you will learn
• running pre-defined reports
• meeting GDPR requests
• modifying and creating reports to produce lists
• creating reports to produce mail merge documents and labels
• the use of different output formats of Word® and Excel®
• incorporating sub-reports
• using analysis output
• exporting, importing and using the My Favourite Reports panel on the Homepage.
Who is it for?
This course is for SIMS users responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have attended a SIMS Office User course or have a good understanding of SIMS.