LOCATION:One Education, Universal Square, Devonshire Street North, Manchester, M12 6JH.
SIMS 7 – SEN User - 01 October 2020
This course provides an overview of the SIMS software for SEN, including setting up details of reviews, events and provisions, creating reports and editing look up tables.
What you will learn:
• configuring panels on the SIMS Homepage to help monitor SEN processes
• managing and recording details of reviews, events and provisions
• managing pupils with Statements (Wales only) and Education and Health Care Plans (EHCP)(England)
• producing the SEN reports provided in SIMS
• editing SEN related look up tables to provide school customisation
• adding linked adults, agents and agencies
• sending, receiving and viewing messages relating to SEN pupils
Who is it for?
SENCOs and senior staff with responsibility for overseeing the SEND processes; Teaching Assistants and Administrative Staff who may be involved in maintaining SEN information.