LOCATION:Universal Square. Devonshire Street North, Manchester M12 6JH
SIMS 7 – User Further Skills Secondary - 31 March 2020
• identifying and correcting duplicated data
• customising correspondence
• creating user-defined groups for correspondence and tracking purposes
• creating user-defined fields to record data specific to your school
• setting up emergency alerts system and establishing log to evidence communication with parents and others
• managing agents and agencies
• using Quick Reports to extract data
• using a range of bulk data processes
• reporting on and deleting data in line with GDPR requirements.
Who is it for?
Administrative staff or data managers with responsibility for the quality of the data held in SIMS 7 for internal and school census requirements.