Why choose One Education for OneWellbeing
We are committed to making positive contributions to the quality of education.
1) Helping children and young people feel positive and ready for learning
2) Helping parents develop their own and child’s wellbeing
3) Giving teaching staff development opportunities to enhance their knowledge base and approaches
Thanks again for your excellent wellbeing session. It was really insightful and thought-provoking. It has generated many ideas here as to ways to improve our sense of wellbeing. It gave a really positive and caring start to the school year. Many staff have commented on how good the session was and how it has made them look at their own ways of thinking and strategies for coping.
OneWellbeing 20-21 Autumn Webinar series
This webinar series will guide leaders to develop, implement and assess their whole school wellbeing strategy. Offering practical advice and techniques to help you balance the needs of your staff and students.
Webinar 1: Examining how to bring together a whole school culture working with your staff teams and interacting with your pupils.
Part one: Developing your staff wellbeing strategy
- Part two: Developing your pupil wellbeing strategy
Webinar 2: Developing a coaching culture in school
Webinar 3: The Statutory RSE and Health Education Curriculum: Teaching Children Physical and Mental Wellbeing
Webinar 4: Creating an ethos of Safeguarding at all levels to support wellbeing
Webinar 5: Supporting our resilience through nutrition (staff and pupil)
To purchase and book on to the webinar series please click here.
Set Menu Offer Overview
This offer has been informed by research that has reviewed what ‘schools should be doing’ to embed effective well-being provision that benefits the whole community. Research indicates that schools should be:
- Adopting whole school thinking
- Connect with the broader community
- Promote staff development and learning
- Targeted intervention
- Robust policy development
Our offer incorporates the above and can be tailored to meet your specific contextual needs.
OneWellbeing provides a set package of provision that is split into 3 different levels; Bronze, Silver and Gold. A school can choose to commission any of the levels based on their own particular circumstances.
All our training workshops focus on developing, implementing and sustaining a culture of positive wellbeing across the school organisation.
Our supervision service is ideal for your school if you employ your own in-house attendance team. Our experienced and qualified advisers provide first-class casework supervision. They can help your staff to prioritise and resolve dilemmas in a safe, constructive environment to ensure best practice both strategically and practically, whilst always putting the child first.
Set Menu: Bronze
This set menu focuses on senior leadership, inclusion and pastoral staff and class teacher workforce.
Our Level 1 Bronze package offers an initial scoping session with a wellbeing consultant to ensure the training workshops are bespoke to your school. This gives us the opportunity to alter or re-adjust the content based on your school’s specific structural, logistical and developmental needs.
The training workshop is split into x3 two-hour sessions:
- Session 1: Practice implications for Senior Leadership.
- Session 2: Practice implications for Inclusion Lead, SEMH Lead, SENDCo, Pastoral Lead.
- Session 3: Practice Implications for Class Teacher Workforce.
Additional information, as part of the bronze package, will include:
- Guidance and documentation
- Model whole school wellbeing policy
- School posters covering arrange of wellbeing themes
- Guidance booklets to support the workshop session content
After completing all workshops, your school will be presented with a Bronze Certification of Participation.
Set Menu: Silver
Our Level 2 Silver package includes all the support, workshops and additional information from the Bronze package but will also offer these additional workshops:
- Session 4: Implication for School governors.
- Session 5a: Primary School Parent/Carer Workshops: Y1-Y6 Parent Workshops on how to support child well-being.
- Session 5b: Secondary School Parent/Carer Workshops: Y7-Y13 Parent Workshops on how to support young people well-being.
- Session 6a: Primary School: Y1-Y6 Classroom Workshops on building resilience and overcoming adversity.
- Session 6b: Secondary School: Y7-Y11 Year Group Workshops on building resilience and overcoming adversity.
Additional information, as part of the silver package, will included that of the bronze package as well as:
- Access to Whole School Wellbeing Resource Area
- Termly Wellbeing Newsletter
After completing all workshops, your school will be presented with a Silver Certification of Participation.
Set Menu: Gold
Our Level 3 Gold package includes all the support, workshops and additional information from both the Bronze and Silver packages but will also offer these additional workshops:
- Session 7: Implementing effective line management supervision and appraisal systems.
- Session 8: Introducing effective peer supervision to support staff well-being.
The school can then choose from the below list as to which topics they wish to focus on for their final x3 one-hour workshops for teachers:
Session 9, 10 and 11:
- How to support pupils with low esteem and mood
- Educating children with challenging behaviours
- Applying meta-cognitive strategies to support pupil engagement
- Applying mindfulness in the classroom to support behaviour and learning
- Restorative practice approaches in the classroom
- How to be a trauma informed class teacher- practical application
- Safe practices within the classroom- key safeguarding considerations
After completing all workshops, your school will be presented with a Gold Standard Charter Award.
We can also provide an evaluation and impact report for school records, to use for audit, inspection and governance purposes.