Why choose One Education for OneWellbeing
We are committed to making positive contributions to the quality of education through:
1) helping children and young people feel positive and ready for learning
2) helping parents develop their own and child’s wellbeing
3) Giving teaching staff development opportunities to enhance their knowledge base and approaches
Thanks again for your excellent wellbeing session. It was really insightful and thought-provoking. It has generated many ideas here as to ways to improve our sense of wellbeing. It gave a really positive and caring start to the school year. Many staff have commented on how good the session was and how it has made them look at their own ways of thinking and strategies for coping.
OneWellbeing 20-21 Autumn Webinar series
This webinar series will guide leaders to develop, implement and assess their whole school wellbeing strategy. Offering practical advice and techniques to help you balance the needs of your staff and students.
Webinar 1: Examining how to bring together a whole school culture working with your staff teams and interacting with your pupils.
Part one: Developing your staff wellbeing strategy
- Part two: Developing your pupil wellbeing strategy
Webinar 2: Developing a coaching culture in school
Webinar 3: The Statutory RSE and Health Education Curriculum: Teaching Children Physical and Mental Wellbeing
Webinar 4: Creating an ethos of Safeguarding at all levels to support wellbeing
Webinar 5: Supporting our resilience through nutrition (staff and pupil)
Set Menu Offer Overview
This offer has been informed by research that has reviewed what ‘schools should be doing’ to embed effective well-being provision that benefits the whole community. Research indicates that schools should be:
- Adopting whole school thinking
- Connect with the broader community
- Promote staff development and learning
- Targeted intervention
- Robust policy development
Our offer incorporates the above and can be tailored to meet your specific contextual needs.
OneWellbeing provides a set package of provision that is split into 3 different levels; Bronze, Silver and Gold. A school can choose to commission any of the levels based on their own particular circumstances.
Set Menu: Bronze
Training workshops on developing, implementing and sustaining a culture of positive wellbeing across the school organisation focusing on senior leadership, inclusion and pastoral staff and class teacher workforce.
Set Menu: Silver
The Bronze Package plus:
- Training workshops on developing, implementing and sustaining a culture of positive wellbeing across the school organisation focusing on School Governors.
- Parent and carer workshops across each year group.
- Year group workshops/assemblies on the fundamentals of wellbeing in schools- "building resilience and overcoming adversity”.
Set Menu: Gold
The Bronze and Silver Package plus:
- Workshops on implementing effective line management supervision and appraisal systems
- Introducing effective peer supervision to support staff well-being
- A choice of targeted workshop sessions for staff covering a full repertoire of relevant topics
- Evaluation and impact report provided for school records, to use for audit, inspection and governance purposes
Our supervision service is ideal for your school if you employ your own in-house attendance team.
Our experienced and qualified advisers provide first-class casework supervision. They can help your staff to prioritise and resolve dilemmas in a safe, constructive environment to ensure best practice both strategically and practically, whilst always putting the child first.