Why choose One Education for SEND Support
Working with individuals and groups of pupils, observation and specialist assessment, we deliver a range of interventions addressing learning needs.
One Education will also support your professional development, providing bespoke training, SENDCo Networks and a high quality annual conference. Passionate about putting children and young people first, our team is here to help you every step of the way.
The support we have received from our inclusion specialist teacher this year has been invaluable and has made a real difference to our children’s progress and love of learning.
Many children and parents have benefited from the vast amount of knowledge the inclusion specialist came with. The impact on our schools SEND provision has been amazing. Thank you!
I now have knowledge which has helped me understand difficulties a child may be experiencing with language and literacy and how I can help or seek support for them.
Our Specialist Inclusion Teachers will work with you to complete an audit of your current provision. This looks at all areas including your policy, SEND information report, Teaching and Learning, Attainment and achievement, Attendance and pastoral care, Interventions and additional resources, Working in partnership – parents, pupils and agencies, Governors role and Leadership. On completion of the audit you will receive a RAD rated action plan.
Our training courses will develop your knowledge and increase your range of teaching approaches. Whether you wish to book places on a course or organise in-school inset or twilight sessions, we offer a comprehensive range of SEND related training. Training can be delivered to individual schools or across a cluster. Bespoke training is also available.
Our range of training includes;
- EAL + SEND
- Effective use of additional adults
- Emotional health and wellbeing awareness training
- Engaging parents and carers
- Engaging pupils in decision making
- Managing behaviour
- SEND in the classroom
- Supporting children with language difficulties
- The Equality Act + Equality Duty
- The SEND Code of Practice
- Using visuals in the classroom to support all learners
- Writing personalised plans
SEND Intervention programme training
Our team are experienced in training schools in a range of language, literacy and maths interventions.
- Fischer Family Trust wave 3 intervention
- Boosting Reading at primary and secondary
- Five minute box
- Talking Maths
Speech and Language Therapy Support
We can offer Speech and Language Therapy from a dual qualified Speech and Language Therapist and Teacher. The advantage of a dual trained therapist/teacher is their ability to offer practical in school advice that has been tried and tested as a teacher in mainstream and special schools.
Speech and Language Therapy Support includes;
- Assessment, report and advice for individual pupils (this may be used to support a request for Statutory assessment)
- Training staff to carry out language screening and once completed, using the results to best direct children to the correct interventions and support
- Develop language-friendly classrooms and schools
- Training in speech and language