One Education Limited ("One Education") takes the privacy of its users and external parties seriously.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (referred to as "Data") through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- when you purchase any of our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- School, Academy, College, Trust or Business name
- Relevant address, phone and fax number
- Mobile/telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- Payment information
- Information for market research
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site through cookies. Please see the section below relating to Cookies.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use your Data for the following purposes which may include:
- providing you with a personalised service
- processing orders, event or conference registrations and enquiries
- conducting market research surveys
- providing you with information about events and training we offer (providing you agree to receive such information)
We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to audit usage of the site
If you are have registered with us this may include your name and email address for verification purposes. We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users and registrants, and to allow registered users to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- enabling you to move more easily around our site
- tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- building up a demographic profile
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the “Contact Us” page of our website.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at email@example.com
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without One Education Limited’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.